TUTA Goes Sailing
We invite all members of the TUTA staff to take an afternoon off for a recreational SAILING CRUISE together on the M/AUX KATHRINA on Monday, June 6 at 11:30-16.00.
This beautiful schooner, built in 1949, will depart from its harbor at the Pohjoisranta Halkolaituri and take us out on a sailing tour in the Helsinki archipelago. You will be assisting the crew on the three-masted sail ship and be rewarded with beautiful scenery, a nice meal on board and time to catch up with your colleagues.
11:30 Gathering on Kathrina, North harbour, Pier Halkolaituri
Coffee and sandwich
12:00 Ropes off, lifting sails and towards the sea!
13.30 Buffet lunch á la Kathrina
Coffee & dessert
16:00 The sailing cruise ends at pier Halkolaituri
- Dress WARM as the sea is still quite cool! (windproof jacket, cap, sun glasses, sun screen etc)
- We will have a snack on board at 11:30-12 and a LATE Lunch at 13:30
- There is a ship’s guitar on board – feel free to play it!
- Yes, you can stay “indoors” and there is a toilet on board
- Questions & Last minute registrations or cancellations – please contact Mary-Ann firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 050 3054767
Who’s going (updated May 31)