Never have I ever …used MyCourses for teaching
No worries! Take a sneak peak, how MyCourses can make your teaching life much easier!
MyCourses is a comprehensive learning management system that saves you a lot of time, once you have invested a bit of effort to put it in effective use!
Seven things you should know about MyCourses
- You can communicate with course participants.
- You can follow attendance.
- You can share course material, resources, links, and other content.
- You can set up and grade assignments, receive submissions and track completion progress.
- You can manage groups and facilitate discussions.
- You can organise remote exams and quizzes with assessment tools.
- You can operate Zoom, Teams, Panopto and Turnitin on MyCourses.
How to get started?
- Read a brief introduction of MyCourses in Aalto.fi and watch a short video Basic use of MyCourses (4min).
And there are more goodies…
- For try-outs, you can request a personal sandbox workspace and start exploring MyCourses and its many possibilities. Later, if you like, you can easily import the content you have created from your sandbox to a course space. You can send a sandbox request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can book a personal online session with a digipedagogical specialist to get help with MyCourses.
Text: Jaana Brinck, LES – Teacher Services