See your Zoom participants and chat while sharing presentation
Have you ever said the phrase “I cannot see your raised hands or the chat while I share my presentation” while teaching in Zoom and using PowerPoint simultaneously?
Here is a solution for that challenge.
Firstly set up your PowerPoint presentation.
- Open your presentation
- Go to the “Slide Show” tab and choose “Set up Slide Show”
- Choose the “Browsed by an individual (window)” -option as a Show type and click “Ok”
- Start your presentation
- Scale the presentation window in such a way that you can take the “Participants” and “Chat” Zoom windows open side by side with the presentation.
- In Zoom click “Share Screen” and choose the PowerPoint presentation you just started and click “Share”
- Click into the PowerPoint presentation window to activate it for changing the slides. (Click with mouse, use arrow keys or use scroll wheel of your mouse).