Welcome to register for BrainSTIM2023 here!
All registration fees include the scientific program June 2–3, lunches, and coffees as well as the conference cruise & dinner on Friday June 2.
Early Bird prices are valid until 6 April, 2023.
All conference fees are excluded from VAT.
|Early Bird fees|
until 6 April, 2023
|Regular fees |
after 6 April, 2023
|Faculty, industry, other||350,00 EUR||450,00 EUR|
|Student||250,00 EUR||300,00 EUR|
Cruise & dinner ticket for an accompanying person is 85 EUR – the payment is to be made throug the registration form by May 24, 2023 .
- Your registration will not be valid until you have paid your registration fee.
- Students (masters or doctoral) should be prepared to show their full-time student status.
- Fill out the form carefully. Your contact information will be used for the name badges.
- If you apply for the 9th Science Factory: TMS–EEG Summer School and Workshop, please do not fill the registration form on this page. BrainSTIM registration is included in the Science Factory registration. If you apply but are not accepted to Science Factory, you will be provided a separate opportunity to register for BrainSTIM. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- Online secure credit card payment with one of the following cards: VISA, Mastercard or American Express through Paytrail credit card service company.
Cancellations of registration
Cancellations should be done by email to the organizer firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations made before 6 May, 100% of the fee will be refunded. For cancellations made between 6 May and 20 May, 50% of the fee will be refunded. No fee will be refunded for cancellations made after 20 May. A processing fee of 50€ will be deducted from all refunds. Reimbursement will not be given for late arrival, unused services, unattended events or early departure from the congress. Replacement of participant is accepted by 27 May for an extra charge of 50€.
Visa Information & Invitation Letter
Citizens of some countries are required to apply for a visa to enter Finland. Please visit the visa information page (https://um.fi/visa-to-visit-finland) for further information. An invitation letter can be requested by sending an email to you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact: email@example.com .
The organizer will send you a letter of invitation upon request and after the conference registration payment has been received.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org