The main program for the conference will take place on the Aalto University campus in Otaniemi, Espoo, easily accessible from Helsinki city centre via metro (15 minutes).
The conference venue is located in the Aalto University, Undergraduate Centre, Otakaari 1. This historical landmark is designed by architect Alvar Aalto – now only a few steps from the metro Aalto University metro station.
Also check this map to explore the campus: http://usefulaaltomap.fi or hop on a virtual tour and discover the campus here: https://virtualtour.aalto.fi/
How to Get to Aalto University’s Otaniemi Campus – check here
A map with all of the metro stations/entrances can be found here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,24.824494,12.54z?hl=en
Accomodation – check conference hotels here !
Welcome to Helsinki !
- Finland’s capital Helsinki is one of the most pleasant ones; it is surrounded by sea and green forests, its public transportation is efficient and convenient, it is pedestrian-friendly and cultural activities are abundant. The archipelago along Finland’s southern coast is magnificent. Some islands are no more than a rock and a bush, others are thickly forested. Channels and coves run in all directions.
- Helsinki is home to more than one million people – approximately one-fifth of the Finnish population. Helsinki is also home to many of the key players of Finnish society, ranging from arts and sciences to the state government and some of the largest Finnish corporations.
- Helsinki is known for its Safe, Smooth and high Quality conferences and meetings. Try us!
- For timetables and routes within the Helsinki area see https://www.reittiopas.fi
- Plan to spend some time in Finland? Get inspired here https://new.visitfinland.com/en/places-to-go/