The registration to ADA 2024 will open in December 2023!
ADA 2024 Conference registration fees include
- Scientific program July 10-12, 2024
- Lunches and coffees on July 10-12, 2024
- Conference cruise & dinner at Hanaholmen Cultural Centre on Thursday, July 11, 2024.
- Pre-conference networking evening on Wednesday, July 10, 2024 (TBA)
All conference fees are excluded from VAT.
|Early Bird fee until May 10, 2024||Regular fee May 11- July 11, 2024|
|INFORMS member||400 EUR||500 EUR|
|Non-member||500 EUR||600 EUR|
|Student/retired member||150 EUR||200 EUR|
Accompanying persons are welcome to join the Welcome reception (free of charge) on July 10 and the Conference cruise & dinner on July 11.
Tickets for the conference dinner on July 11 can be purchased at the price of 75 EUR (adults)/20 EUR (children under 5-12 years) – the payment is to be made here (link TBA)
- Your registration will not be valid until you have paid your registration fee.
- Students (masters or doctoral) should be prepared to show their full-time student status.
- Fill out the form carefully. Your contact information will be used for the name badges.
INSTRUCTIONS AND TERMS
- Online secure credit card payment with one of the following cards: VISA, Mastercard, or American Express through Paytrail credit card service company.
Cancellations of registration
Cancellations must be done by email to the organizer: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For cancellations made before 10 June, 100% of the fee will be refunded. For cancellations made between 10 June and 24 June 2024, 50% of the fee will be refunded. No fee will be refunded for cancellations made after 3 July 2024. A processing fee of 50€ will be deducted from all refunds. Reimbursement will not be given for late arrival, unused services, unattended events or early departure from the congress. Replacement of participant is accepted by 3 July for an extra charge of 50€.
Visa Information & Invitation Letter
Citizens of some countries are required to apply for a visa to enter Finland. Please visit the visa information page (https://um.fi/visa-to-visit-finland) for further information. An invitation letter can be requested by sending an email to you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact: email@example.com .
The organizer will send you a letter of invitation upon request and after the conference registration payment has been received.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact: