The Nordic Chapter of the Society for Risk Analysis (SRA) invites abstracts to the 3rd conference which will be held at Aalto University, Espoo, Finland, November 2-3, 2017.
The theme of the conference “Risk and Security” highlights the role risk plays in relation to security. Security concerns and related risk issues are today in the heart of organizations, governments and international institutions. There are however, no simple ways to deal with these concerns and issues and conventional risk assessment methods are challenged by the need for new concepts and tools to properly handle security risks.
- The registration is now open – Early Bird prices up until October 15!
- Abstract submission dead line is prolonged, the new dead line is 25th of September 2017.
- Notification of acceptance of abstracts 30th of September 2017
- The registration is now open – sign up HERE
- Submission deadline for abstracts extended to September 25
- Pre-conference Workshops on November 1 are now launched!
- Welcome to the Get-together Reception on Wednesday November 1
- Distinguished Keynotes confirmed: Terje Aven, Mark Burgman, Sissel Haugdal, Margaret MacDonell, Ahti Salo
- Panel discussion on Risk and Security/Safety (2nd of November)
5-6 Panellists from different sectors (the names will be announced soon): panellists are experts in the cybersecurity, terrorism, food and safety etc. Chair: Ragnar Löfstedt, Professor of Risk Management at Kings College, London
- Read impressions from SRA 2016 Nordic Annual Meeting in Gothenburg, Sweden