35th NOFOMA CONFERENCE June 14‐16, 2023
Logistics during global crises
The Nordic Logistics Research Network (NOFOMA) is a network of researchers within the field of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Originating within the Nordic countries, the NOFOMA conference has developed into a unique meeting place for Logistics and Supply Chain Management researchers from all over the world.
In addition to the main conference, NOFOMA is also the NORDLOG doctoral symposium, the Educator´s Day, and the Conference Proceedings
The NORDLOG doctoral symposium on June 14 is an inspirational full day for PhD students to share experiences and learn from senior researchers. We place strong emphasis on facilitating for networking with future colleagues
The Educator’s Day is a meeting place for lecturers within logistics and SCM
Call for Papers
A particular theme of the NOFOMA 2023 conference is “Logistics during global crises”. Papers are invited dealing with, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Methods in logistics / SCM research
- Globalisation and internationalisation
- Sustainable SCM & circular economy
- Reverse logistics/closed‐loop logistics
- Change management and SC design
- City logistics
- Service logistics / SCM / 3PL / 4 PL
- Purchasing and supply management
- Manufacturing, warehousing & materials management
- Packaging, transport and distribution
- Trade and transport facilitation issues
- Modelling and simulation
- Performance measurement
- Healthcare logistics
- Retail & e‐tail logistics
- Humanitarian logistics
- Defence logistics
- Digitalisation and SCM
Best Paper Award
The best doctoral paper and the best paper involving a senior researcher paper will be awarded with the DB Schenker best paper award. The DB Schenker best paper award honours papers that have a high academic value as well as practical relevance.
- Selected papers from NOFOMA 2023 Conference will be invited for a special issue of the International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management.