From: Catalysis <>
Sent: torstai 19. marraskuuta 2020 10.36
To: <> Cc: Catalysis <>
Subject: Poster pitch presentation instructions for NovemberNetworkingALD
Dear poster pitch presenters,
In this email, details and practicalities are communicated for the 3 minute poster pitch talks at 2020 November Networking – ALD at Aalto University.
An updated programme of the event, and also poster schedule and instructions, have been published to the event website, https://www.aalto.fi/en/events/2020-november-networking-ald-at-aalto-university. Please note that schedule details may still be modified.
The poster pitches are planned to take place on Nov 26, 2020 at 12:45-13:05.
- Please prepare (only) one slide for your pitch talk
- Please send your slide to <> advance, by Nov 23, 10:00 am.
- The hosts of the event will gather the slides of all presenters in one presentation (*.pptx) and show the pitch slides at the event, in the order communicated in the programme.
- You are not required to share your own screen for the pitch, but you are expected to talk through your slide.
- You have an opportunity to check your slide and test the connection on Monday Nov 23 at the practice session (at 13-14), where the slides will be shared by the organizers, just as in the event. (You should have received an Outlook calendar invitation to the practice sessions for Monday, Nov 23. There will be two sessions: at 13-14 speaker test session for all speakers; at 14-15 online poster test session, with Zoom breakout rooms opened for testing)
- Please remember to remain within three (3) minute time-limit. The organizers have the right to interrupt pitches going over-time.
All events of Part 2 Local Networking use the same Zoom link, the details of which are have been provided earlier and shared again below.
Thanks for your contribution, we are looking forward to an interesting event!
Riikka Puurunen and the organizing team
Riikka Puurunen, Associate professor, Catalysis Science and Technology
Aalto University, School of Chemical Engineering, Department of Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering
Visiting address: Kemistintie 1, 02150 Espoo, Finland, room: E412