This is what you should do in case Eikon gets stuck
NOTE: Save your Eikon workspace files and Eikon Excel files then close your Eikon program.
How to Clear the Internet Explorer Cookies and Files:
1. Open your Internet Explorer.
2. Click Tools.
3. Click Internet Options.
4. In the General tab, Under Browsing History. Click the Delete button.
5. Click Preserve Favorites website data, Temporary Internet files and website files and Cookies and website data.
6. Uncheck History, Download History, Form Data, Passwords and Tracking Protection, ActiveX Filtering and Do Not Track.
7. Click the Delete button.
8. Click the Apply button and the Ok button or just click the Ok button.
9. Close your Internet Explorer.
How to clear Temp files in Windows:
Press the Windows Button + R to open the “Run” dialog box.
Enter this text: %temp%
Click “OK.” This will open your temp folder.
Press Ctrl + A to select all.
Press “Delete” on your keyboard and click “Yes” to confirm.
All temporary files will now be deleted.
Open the Eikon program.