Venue : Aalto Open Innovation House, Otaniementie 19, Espoo
More with less
Welcome to an international health care conference organised by the SOTERA Institute at Aalto University together with European Health Property Network (EuHPN), Finnish Association for Health Care Managers (Sairaanhoitopiirien johtajat r.y.) and the Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities (Kuntaliitto).
It is now no longer a question of the nature of reform, direction is set, but how to achieve the change necessary. The conference aims to bring together planners, managers and health practitioners and professionals who are in the front line of change and have a track records and experience of changing healthcare.
The topics will include discussion about:
- EU wide perspectives on trends and the need for change
- The nature of reform and why it is necessary
- How different countries are implementing integrated care strategies
- Future planning; balancing resource and demand to achieve a sustainable health system
- The impact of new models of care on hospital and health facility design
- Futurescoping; a look forward to 2030
The conference brings together key players at the forefront of changing social and health care and implementing regionally focused strategies.
Previously organized in 2013:
Regional Health Care in 2025 – Needs and Challenges