Welcome to an international healthcare conference organised by SOTERA Institute, Aalto University and European Centre for Health Care Asset and Architecture
Thank you for your participation!
You will be informed when the presentations are available on our homepage.
The Aalto conference brings together key players at the forefront of changing healthcare and implementing regionally focused strategies. The topics covered will include:
- The changing context of healthcare delivery
- How health strategies, systems and new models of care are responding to the need for reform
- The impact on hospital planning and architecture
- How change is being implemented and the new challenges for managers and professionals
- Response to the EU cross border care legislation
- A look towards the future and what may lie just over the horizon
- Above all the conference will be evidence-based, draw on the experience of leading managers, professionals, planners and analysts.
Please see the updated programme – we have added two intersting parallel sessions:
- Ageing Society (in Finnish) on (Thursday 15.00-16.30)
- Partnership in future healthcare network (Friday 9-10:30)
RegionalHealth_flyer 23_ fi (Finnish introduction)