This course was given for the first time at NordiCHI’20, October 26, 2020. It was an online course with 31 registered participants, following the schedule below.
- Opening and introductions (15min)
- History and the emergence of Service Design (15 min)
- Practical Session, the basics of Service Design, part I (60min)
– Break (15min) –
- Practical Session, the basics of Service Design, part II (60min)
- Interplay of Service Design and UX Design (25min)
- Conclusions & Reflection (10min)
- Service Design Clinic (10min)
Virpi Roto, Val Mitchell, Stuart Cockbill, Jodi Forlizzi, Jung-Joo Lee, and Effie Law. 2020. Introduction to Service Design for UX Designers. NordiCHI ’20: Proceedings of the 11th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Shaping Experiences, Shaping Society. October 2020, Article No.: 140, pp 1–3.