Who dares to test Product Sound Design skills in practice?
There is a search for highly motivated, interdisciplinary team of 6 from Aalto to join a co-creation project with 358 (www.358.fi) and their customer for the duration of March (starting date to be determined, duration one month). The project will be conducted in centrally located retail space in Helsinki.
How about developing appropriate and life-enhancing sonic designs for their products / services / retail stores / information appliances? If interested, join their info session with Q&A on Tuesday Feb. 28th at 4pm in Aalto Design Factory Studio. Team members will be selected shortly after the session.
In addition to design thinking exposure, the team members should have skills/experience and/or a burning desire to learn in at least one of the following areas:
- observation & interview techniques, collecting and analyzing user insight
- PR, marketing communications & social media
- brainstorming, crazy concept development, role-play in product/service development
- building rapid prototypes and testing them with end-users
- hardware + programming for info-screens / handheld devices
- spatial and/or retail space design
The project and outcomes will be highly visible so this is your opportunity to make an impressive entry to your CV. Team members will be compensated for their work. If interested in hearing more, please join us for an info session with Q&A on Tuesday Feb. 28th at 4pm in Aalto Design Factory Studio. Team members will be selected shortly after the session.
Questions, comments, if you’re interested but cannot attend on Tue, please contact Harri at firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 045-230 1760.