The April issue (Volume 3, Issue 2, April 2017) of the Athens Journal of Architecture has been published: www.athensjournals.gr/aja/current:
- Improving Architectural Pedagogy toward Better Archistructural Design Values by Sawsan Saridar Masri
- Public Space as a Public Good: Some Reflections on Public Space to Enjoy Solitude by Urša Komac
- The Blind Spot.How Three Cities in Three Different Countries Counteracted the Crisis in the 1970s by Per Åke Nilsson
- Conversion, Simplification and Differentiation: Three Rural Housing Strategies in China Based on Self-built Housing and Construction Solidarity by Dou Ruiqi
- Eco-designed Heat Insulating Panels: Experimental Development for Social Houses in an Arid Area of Argentina by Arturo F. Buigues Nollens
The Athens Journal of Architecture has a Level 1 rating at JUFO (Julkaisufoorumi / Publication Forum). There is no submission or publication cost.