The AHRA annual research student symposium calls PhD candidates to reflect on the various uses of history and historical knowledge in architectural research and practice in the most broad sense. Speakers are also welcome to reflect on the role of history in their own research. Proposals will be welcomed from PhD candidates in the areas of theory and history of architecture and landscape, conservation and heritage, urban design and history, as well as relevant adjacent fields and interdisciplinary research.
- The participants to AHRA have been selected and notified in Mid-March
- We welcome our Keynote lecturer Prof. Juhani Pallasmaa; “STRATIFICATIONS – memory, experience and imagination” on Monday June 11, 2018 at 16:00
- European Architectural History Network (EAHN) conference in Tallinn, Estonia, 13-16 June 2018. http://eahn2018conference.ee/.
- Submission of extended abstracts (1200 words): 1 June 2018
- Successful applicants informed: 13 March 2018
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: 16 February 2018